What's your favorite TV Show?

Ahh yes I love criminal minds, NCIS too, Mythbusters, RPA, Border Security, The Force, Airline, I love the airport and police kinda shows and the ones like criminal minds..

There's a new show starting in Australia - where I live - next Monday called The Block, Its where there are 4-5 couples who are each given a house and each week have to complete an assigned area and have a certain budget for each area.

Not a big reality TV guy. I'll watch some of the singing ones (American Idol, The Voice, etc) and I really like Big Brother, but most of them are too full of fake drama that I can't stand to watch them. Of course that's why some people tune in...:lol:

There's a new show starting in Australia - where I live - next Monday called The Block, Its where there are 4-5 couples who are each given a house and each week have to complete an assigned area and have a certain budget for each area.

...What? What do they do with the "area?" Perhaps you should start reading your posts over before hitting submit. Half the time they're nearly incomprehensible because information is just randomly missing. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, it's just annoying when I never have any clue what you're trying to say.

...What? What do they do with the "area?" Perhaps you should start reading your posts over before hitting submit. Half the time they're nearly incomprehensible because information is just randomly missing. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, it's just annoying when I never have any clue what you're trying to say.

:lol:
The guess I made is each 'area' is like the bathroom, the kitchen, or the backyard, and they have to improve it given the budget. Purely a guess though.

foothead said:

Oops need to explain better..

jmacavali said:
:lol:
The guess I made is each 'area' is like the bathroom, the kitchen, or the backyard, and they have to improve it given the budget. Purely a guess though.

Yes they have bathroom, bedroom etc to do and have a week to complete it and then it will be judged, They are not allowed to work on it during the hours of 10am and 4pm, they need hire tradies to do it for them otherwise they will get a strike against them..

current shows.

Arrow
Revolution
NCIS
any Law and Order
Peep Show - (Mitchell & Webb are brilliantly funny)
American Dad
Family Guy
Robot Chicken
Cleveland Show
Attenborough's Africa
Galapagos 3D (even if it was only 4 episodes)

Ahh yes Law & Order I used to watch that lot when we had pay tv but don't anymore, I don't see it very often on all the the free to air channels, I watched it the other night for the first time in ages..

Back
Top Bottom