Happy Birthday Foothead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a big birthday guy either. "just another day" is my go-to saying for my birthday.

Don't forget, you've always got us to turn to :)

Thanks everyone. My family definitely either forgot about it, or didn't care enough to say anything. Probably some of both. Idk, I never cared much for birthdays anyway.

Eh, I don't really have friends. All but one abandoned me when I finally came out to them. Same thing with family really. They all hate me now. Idk, sorry for being such a downer. I've just had a really crappy day.

Stop feeling sorry for your self, there is people who are far worse off than you....any how you have friends here so that is a start and get on with your life enjoying your self.....

Any how Happy birthday :dance::dance::dance:

PS: I thought I join the late list of posters ^^^^^^^ lol

Stop feeling sorry for your self, there is people who are far worse off than you....any how you have friends here so that is a start and get on with your life enjoying your self.....

Any how Happy birthday :dance::dance::dance:

PS: I thought I join the late list of posters ^^^^^^^ lol

Sorry for singling you out on this, but I really hate this mentality. "Oh, well there are other people who have it worse, so you have no right to feel bad. Just get over it." All it does it make me feel guilty for being depressed, and gives the idea that nobody cares. I know you're trying to help, but the best way is generally to be understanding instead of trying to minimize the issues. At this point I'm pretty used to everyone saying things like this so it doesn't affect me all that much, but I figured I should say something so you don't go do it to other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom