Random Chit Chat

So today I spent most my afternoon fixing the laptop and desktop computers I got, I gave the laptop a new install of Windows 7 and needs the space bar key replacing - Anyone know if ASUS can send me a replacement key? The desktop got some more ram and will be getting a new HDD once I get the part I need and will getting windows 7 and I might keep XP I am not sure yet..

Sorry to keep bumping up the thread, I found this thought and I would love to have one of these or the monitor type ones they look cool..

Last edited:
iMac G4. They're all but useless now, since apple switched to x86 a long time back. The design was pretty interesting though.

Personally, I hate the idea of these all in one things. You basically end up with all the downsides of both a laptop and a desktop, without really gaining anything besides "It looks cool." You can't even use the monitor again when you replace the computer. Idk, just seems dumb to me.

Last edited:
and needs the space bar key replacing - Anyone know if ASUS can send me a replacement key?

Most likely you will only be able to order the whole keyboard and not individual keys. I think it would be cost prohibitive for them to ship just 1 key. Not to mention all the hassle they would have to deal with of shipping 1 or 2 keys to people.

*= WildCat =* said:
Looks cool but about useless today :)

I don't think they can be updated to the latest Mac OS X can they?

jmacavali said:
Most likely you will only be able to order the whole keyboard and not individual keys. I think it would be cost prohibitive for them to ship just 1 key. Not to mention all the hassle they would have to deal with of shipping 1 or 2 keys to people.

I emailed yesterday and am waiting to hear back, Otherwise I will buy a $15 one off eBay with free post and just rip the key I need off there, I don't need a whole new keyboard just a space bar key..

Back
Top Bottom