Project thread - Updated

What software shoudl "the project" make?

• I want to see Blog software be made

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to see a Reviews site (software not content) be made

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bahawolf said:
I think the longer it takes to get started, the quicker people will ultimately lose interest. Why not have the involved parties hop on Skype and hash it out in a group chat or call?

It's one thing to plan things out and it's another to talk about doing something for too long before action is taken.

EDIT: Furthermore, I gave it some thought and I think I could set some time aside to become involved in a project. I think it's a positive learning experience to work with different people in the industry and it could be fun. Though I personally can't say I'd be interested many months down the line. I think it'd be in our best interest to get started while the hype is still high.

Agreed!
Still waiting on my bloody Internet :( stupid BT man couldn't find my cable at the local exchange?!

As soon as I am fully up and running I intend to quickly get a decision made on what the project is going to be, get the plan together and get cracking!

However it is noted (for those bound to mention it) that I will b careful not too rush into things and of course all members input will be considered where possible!!

Hopefully the broadband should be on tomorrow!!!

See you guys soon! :)

Just a quick thought guys. . . . . . .

DamnYouLife.co.uk or WhenLifeSucks.co.uk

I know there are plenty of these out there but another fail blog / fail book / damn you auto correct / lad bible website?

Funny cat pics, fails, "when life sucks", adult pictures (underwear only) no full on stuff? Obviously the last one is age restrictive.

Can be full web design to adding content to member sign up and contributions. :?

Again I know there are plenty of these out there, but there are plenty of forum softwares and blog softwares etc (not that I'm dis regarding these.

Anyways something for you guys to ponder until I'm back online (p.s I really need an iPad keyboard! This just won't do :( )

"RememberToLive.co.uk" with popularity becomes the new YOLO - RTL

Last edited:
I don't know if anybody remembers the site lowbrow.com. It was a very simple site that displayed a random story on the home page. These stories were usually funny, perverted, embarrassing, triumphant and even random. The site went down about 10 years ago and I always wanted to create something similar.

Back
Top Bottom