Quick review ?

Well you have all the info I whould want on the home page and that is good.

Layout is just fantastic, having a help forum for a user to get a quote is good.

NOTE: Some spacing between words needs fixing. In the Stewart reveiw.

I spent a good half-hour on your site and give it 8/10

Wow, thank you guys for all your time. its very much appreciated.

I know, especially with computer repair its good to have a website that looks professional.

Just a quick one, what do you mean "WYSIWUG" about the spacing between words ?

Do you mean do not justify the text?

Yes I have to agree with everyone else here it looks good, Nice, clean and simple which I like, Well done good job :)

Just a quick one, what do you mean "WYSIWUG" about the spacing between words ?

Do you mean do not justify the text?
Probably things like:
  • No space before commas; one space after commas
  • No space before full stops; one (or two -- as long as it is consistent) space after full stops

Hi guys.

The website i have linked to is my new designed website. Although its fresher and more modern i dont seem to be getting the conversions though google adwords. A lot of people just seem to be clicking though and not obtaining a free quote.

My landing page for google adverts is Here

Could anyone advise any improvements that will make visitors want to obtain a quote or even call ?

my old site looked similar to this
1z3ufia.png

Should I change it back to how it was ?

I like the new one myself. Cleaner, neater.
As for not getting quote inquiries, some people are leary of using some one they don't see face to face first thing.
One possibility you could use is to give your current customer base business cards to hand out. If they send you some new business you give them 10% off next time they need you to fix something. Have them sign the card when they give it to some one so you know where it came from.
Another is to put an ad in the local phone book. The cost versus the business you get makes the investment really quite small. No answering machines. People want to speak to some one live. Be sure to put your hours in it otherwise you might wind up fielding calls at 3:00 am.
And no business ever made it sitting back and waiting for customers to come in.
"A salesman who climbs a tree and hollers is more apt to make a sale than one that stands on the ground and whispers."

Back
Top Bottom