Gaming Laptop: Asus or MSI?

Caliaton

Beta member
Hello everybody, I am looking to buy myself a gaming laptop sometime in the near future. I've been browsing the internet for months, and i've found two great laptops that fit my budget well; the Asus g75VW and the MSI GE70. Im very torn between the two because they both seem to have great internal parts for the money.Also I have not heard a whole lot of customer feedback or reviews on the MSI, so i'm not quite sure how people like it. I'm counting on you guys to help me choose the best one overall for gaming. I don't know which one will perform better under high demanding games, so if you guys have any experience with either and you could give me some feedback that would be great. Thanks!:rofl:

Here are the links to both:

Asus: Asus 17.3" Laptop 8GB Memory 1TB Hard Drive G75VW-BHI7N07 - Best Buy

MSI: MSI 17.3" Laptop 8GB Memory 750GB Hard Drive GE70 0ND-213US - Best Buy

How about the Alienware m17x r4? It looks decent but a little pricier than the two. I really like the alien fx thing though but is it worth the extra money?

forget the best buy model of the g75vw, check this one out:

Amazon.com: ASUS Republic of Gamers G75VW-AS71 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop: Electronics

the only question is which version windows 7 as71 or windows 8 ah71... Windows 7 version has more RAM 16gb (instead of 8gb) but Windows 8 version has i7 3630 processor (instead of 3610) and 3gb nvidia gtx 660m (instead of 2gb). im not to concerned about the windows software because i can always downgrade to windows 7 if that's better for gaming

Back
Top Bottom