Google will not load

Host file is correct, including ping reports and tracert reports show good results no breaks of loss of connection either so these are sound please provide us a screen shot of the error you get.

Kind Regards

All of the above are normal results. Was this done by the affected user when he could not access google.ca?

Edit: ack, did not see that this thread was already replied to :)

I did this while logged in as the affected user. I will post a screenshot of what IE does when they try go to google.ca tomorrow.

ok I will wait for your response and see what is going on I can't see from the results any reason why it should not work.

Kind Regards

For what it's worth, yesterday mid-morning (around 9-10AM Eastern) I had a few times where the google page wouldn't load and since I was using chrome I ended up on a page where google searched for "google.com". Of course the first link was for google.com and when I clicked it, google loaded fine. It happened a few times, but was fine after that and today.

ok I will wait for your response and see what is going on I can't see from the results any reason why it should not work.

Kind Regards
Attached is what the browser eventually does when the user tries google. I also tried to clear the cache but internet options are disabled for our users.

Attachments

• google.jpg
    google.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
ok 1 last test before trying a network tool I have,

if I get this right the problem on the user account is intermitant, if so do the following test and post results back up like before taking a screen shot,

go to command prompt and type the following command

ping 173.194.67.94 -t

go to google ca and keep loading and refreshing the page this will trace any breaks that you have in connection and then the test will tell us why,

and at what point the connection is brocken, upload the results I will give you some software to download.

what i am doing is pinging a constant ping to google untill the problem happens and monitoring the response times also it would be worth checking in event viewer and finding out if there is any information there, I will also wright you some software you can use to do further testing and reports,

Let us know how you get on.

Kind Regards

Last edited:
ping 173.194.67.94 -t

go to google ca and keep loading and refreshing the page this will trace any breaks that you have in connection and then the test will tell us why,

and at what point the connection is brocken, upload the results I will give you some software to download.
Should I be trying to access google while the ping is running? If not the ping comes back just fine every single time.

Should I be trying to access google while the ping is running? If not the ping comes back just fine every single time.
I tried accessing google while the ping was running and there was no change. The ping kept coming back just fine and the page would still not load.

I know it has to be something that is part of the data for the roaming profile since the issue follows the user.

Back
Top Bottom