New Apple Products Coming & iOS7 And Apple Discussion..

i also find siri to be disappointing. it was a selling point for the 4s because at that time only the 4s supported it. and still Google Now is better and Iris is almost just as good.

Last edited:
EchoNatek said:
i also find siri to be disappointing. it was a selling point for the 4s because at that time only the 4s supported it. and still Google Now is better and Iris is almost just as good.

As I have said many times before once Siri comes out of beta stage it should be much better, I would it if Siri was able to answer much more technical and complex questions instead of really basic ones..

It's a bad excuse that it's still a Beta. A company like Apple should not use a Beta software as a selling point as they did with the 4s. also it has been a beta for far to long.

EchoNatek said:
It's a bad excuse that it's still a Beta. A company like Apple should not use a Beta software as a selling point as they did with the 4s. also it has been a beta for far to long.

Yeah you'd have thought that it would be out of beta by now, Exactly yet apple maps has been out for a few months and isn't in beta is it?

Back
Top Bottom