Will This Work With My System

Depends on your budget.
If you can afford it go for ocz, xigmatec, xfx, corsair, you'll only need 450 500watt if you get one of these.

If not get a high wattage budget one, but with that you'll have to check the 12v amp rating and you'll need something like a 700 watt unit just to get around the 450-500 watt performance that you would from a decent unit.

Cit,winpower,evo labs,alpine, arctic are some of the budget makes.

Oh, if you do go budget, get a unit with a single 12v rail, dual 12v rail on budget psu is fail, trust me, I've been a victim of it!

I Think I Can Get This It Costs 25 Euro Im In Estonia So Thats Cheap.
Codegen power supply ATX PSU 500W V2.03 P4 CE PFC PSU (SILENT/ 12cm fan) Black Painting

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

The Connectors For It Are 6-Pin So yeah it should work

the 6 pin is the pci express connector it says

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

how do i find out what amperage is it

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

how to know what amperage is 12v

Yes but if its still only got 10 amp and 14amp on the 12v rails your no better off. You can buy 500watt corsair psu with 34amp on the 12v that can power a GTX670 or you cam buy a cheapo 500watt unit that can't run a hd6670! You need to read the specs not just the stated wattage.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

It should say in the specs +12v1 and 12v2 if it doesnt then don't bother even looking at it

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/650-Watt-...omputing_PowerSupplies_EH&hash=item27ce70151c

That is a budget power supply, no make but look at the 12v amperage, can deffinately your setup.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

That codegen one you posted should run your system too, never heard of them before tho. Plus its a dual rail psu so I can't comment really. If its a decent unit then your ok, if its budget then I couldn't be sure.

Back
Top Bottom