Will This Work With My System

mine2pro

Baseband Member
Hi I Would Like To Buy The AMD Radeon HD6570 Graphics Card But i Want To Know Will It Work With My System Right:

Specs:
CPU/Processor:Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160 1.80Ghz
Intergrated Video Card:Intel 82852/82855 GM/GME
RAM:2 Sticks Of 1Gb DDR2 RAM
PSU:CodeGen 400W

The two most important things are your power supply, how many amps on its 12v and does your motherboard have a pci express port or is it old agp. Check your motherboard manual or open the case and look at the slots on the motherboard, blue slots are generally pci express, brown is agp.

I have AN PCI-E Slot Open for It And The PCI-E Slot For Me Is Red Color.Not Blue.
There are 2 12V There is 12V1 And 12V2 12V1 Is 10A And 12V2 Is 14A

Ill have to check the power draw on the hd6570 but that seems like a very poor power supply to be honest

Ok, a system with that graphics card needs 19amps under full load and that's a barebones system (one Hdd,one CD drive, one stick of ram, no fans) so if your system is similar you'll have around 4 to 5 Amps spare with that psu. It depends on the quality of the psu in the end.
You also need to remember that 12v1 is probably reserved for the cpu only which leaves you with 12v2 of 14amps for everything else. (ive been reading up on psu's a lot lately)

Last edited:
My CD Drive Does Not Work And I Have 2 HDD 2 Sticks Of 1Gb RAM CPU Fan,Case Fan.CD Drive Is Unplugged from the PSU

I'd be inclined to advise you to get a better psu, even AMD website says 400watt psu minimum for that graphics card. Its up to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom