What Gaming Consoles Do You Have Or You've Had..

What is the Wii U like, any good?

My friend has one. I thought i'd hate it at first, but after using it a bit, it's actually pretty good. The ability to play games entirely on the controller is a pretty nice feature, especially since it'll work 1-2 rooms away from the console itself.

foothead said:
No, it won't. The wii is pretty much dead at this point. The local used game store is selling them for $40 now because nobody wants them anymore.

I am seeing heaps if people trying to sell them..

I am seeing heaps if people trying to sell them..

Yeah, it's been like that for a while. People bought them because OMG MOTION CONTROL, but when the novelty wears off, you have a seriously underpowered system for the day that looks like crap on anything but a small CRT. Really the only redeeming quality seems to be nintendo's games. Other than them, it's just a ton of low-quality crap from third parties since it can't run any of the major titles designed for ps3 and 360 without seriously dumbing them down for the hardware.

The Wii U is definitely a step ahead though. I was very impressed with it, though it's probably going to put nintendo in the same place a few years from now when the new playstation and xbox are out and the wii u is once again the least powerful console.

Yea "OMG MOTION CONTROL" yeah, The PS3 and XBOX brought out there own motion control accessories and games and then it just when out of fashion. Isn't the new xbox supposed to be released next month or announced?

Back
Top Bottom