Random Chit Chat

So at the moment I am doing some big google searching for an Asus laptop that I am getting from my Aunt who got a Toshiba after this one stopped working and I am going to have it and try to fix it, If anyone knows of a site or way to do advanced searches please let me know as it would be a great help..

So at the moment I am doing some big google searching for an Asus laptop that I am getting from my Aunt who got a Toshiba after this one stopped working and I am going to have it and try to fix it, If anyone knows of a site or way to do advanced searches please let me know as it would be a great help..

Uh, maybe rephrase this? I can't figure out what you were trying to say.

I am searching for a ASUS laptop that windows vista on it and a swivel camera but there a models so I am trying to narrow it down..

Can you go to the asus website and type the serial in? If not, try finding the model number on the battery and google it to find what computer it goes to. If none of that works, your best bet is probably to go on ebay, narrow it down based on specs, then just look at the photos until you find one that matches.

It has an Allwinner A13. From what I've seen, they're about on par with the original generation snapdragons that were in pretty much everything a few years back. I wouldn't expect a ton, but it should at least be usable.

I wonder what navigation software it uses. The one built into android requires an internet connection to function.

Back
Top Bottom