AMD graphics card error message saying "no amd graphics card installed or not compati

Kmart1212

In Runtime
AMD graphics card error message saying "no amd graphics card installed or not compati

So recently i had to re install windows because my motherboard fried (in a way). But now every time i start up my computer, it says no AMD graphics drivers arnt installed, however everything is updated and ive tried re-updating. I also used AMD's detect hardware and driver update and it came up empty. last of all, i have a NVDIA GeForce 8800 GTS, so wouldn't it not even use AMD graphics drivers?

P.S, i also did some of my own reasearching and came up with " there is no problem in driver installation. everything is ok,
when you open the catalyst control centre the error window pop us stating that no amd driver is installed or not func. properly.
well you have done no mistake in installation.

the problem is related to digital signature. your amd driver is not signed by microsoft digitaly." LINK is below, check bottom of source.

Thanks in advance and please let me know what you guys think, i want to make sure nothing is wrong :)

Re: AMD graphics card error message saying "no amd graphics card installed or not com

Have got it properly seated in the slot?

Re: AMD graphics card error message saying "no amd graphics card installed or not com

Just reset it, didnt come up this time, hope it wont again :) thanks haha

Its coming up again :/ i dont know what to do lol? any other advice?

What's the exact error? Your copy of it makes no sense.

Since you have an Nvidia card, uninstall anything and everything made for ATI cards, including catalyst. Then install new Nvidia drivers.

my nvidia drivers are up to date, i cant give you the exact error atm because it dosnt always show up. Is it something that could be causing harm or can i just ignore it?

Here is a screenshot of the error message.

Attachments

• AMD graphics error msg.jpg
    AMD graphics error msg.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5

If your nvidia drivers are installed, just uninstall the CCC and the error shouldn't come back.

OK, Thank you very much for all your help :)

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

celegorm said:
If your nvidia drivers are installed, just uninstall the CCC and the error shouldn't come back.

Just kidding now my USB ports don't work

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Nvm, just needed a restart, not sure why...

Back
Top Bottom