Newegg shipping?

dbcraig217

Solid State Member
I know in the past Newegg has had some bad reviews with shipping, so I'm not too concerned with the 1-2 business days for processing. I'm building a pc and I'm ordering about 18 parts from Newegg. My question is if I order the parts on Thursday 01/10/13 will the parts arrive by Friday 01/18/13 of the following week? I'm really just looking for opinions of past customers.

Thanks in advance

I ordered a new MOBO from there on the 29th around 8 o'clock, but i still didnt end up getting my board until the 4th when i ordered 2 day :/ I suppose it was because of new years but still not sure why it took a week when it was 2 day even if you account for the holidays... IDK, im sure it will be good, my friends never had an issue

Absolutely! Just add the express processing for 3 dollars and it should be there in under a week. If I recall, I usually got parts in 3 days with the standard shipping.

Most online companies will only ship on business days and if its a public holiday then you it may take a bit longer..

I have ordered a ton of stuff from Newegg. I usually get my order next day or two days, even though I never pay for next day shipping. This might have something to do with the fact that I live about 2 hours from the NJ warehouse.

I have ordered a ton of stuff from Newegg. I usually get my order next day or two days, even though I never pay for next day shipping. This might have something to do with the fact that I live about 2 hours from the NJ warehouse.

Ahh that would be quite good living near a warehouse, I like the stuff they have on Newegg but only thing is that if I want to buy anything I have to use a mail forwarding service because they don't ship directly to Australia.

OhSnapWord said:

I live about three hours away from the Memphis, TN warehouse, so it definitely makes me a little happier.

I think if you lived that close to a warehouse you should have the option be able to collect it yourself but then again they have to be able make some extra money out of order otherwise its like worth nothing to them..

Back
Top Bottom