Fictional Offer for Schoolproject! Dire Need of Assistance!

pomsler

Beta member
Hey forum.

I've got "small" issue, that I was hoping you guys could help me with. For a school project, I need to make a fictional offer for the setup of a classroom with 24 laptops and 30 desktop computers. These are the requirements:

The laptops and the desktops MUST be of the same brand
Screen, keyboard etc has to be of the same brand as well.

OS is not required with the computers themselves, but if they get delivered without, then I need an offer for the OS as well. Windows 7 is preferred.

As it's for a classroom, the specs really don't need to be all that powerful. No need for the state of the art NASA gaming computers here ;D As cheap as possible, without sacrificing too much quality is what I'm after, as the assignment works on the premise that the best offer gets the job.

Thanks in advance!

Pomsler

Not at all this is just a small part of the project all im doing is to ask for help if you guys know any good places where they give discount for the amount you buy an if you get windows with it an all.

cause the price i found it to sounded redicules an i simple whanted to see if anyone could do it better. an also if i whanted someone els to make my project for me i would just have found it on the internet.

soo im not at all asking you guys to do it for me just asking for advice for good site where they would give good prices for a cheap computer with it all (windows mouse keyboard ect.)

Pomsler

thats fair enough XP

i also fells to old for homework but meehh still have to do it to get a job.

Pomsler

Not sure of the best place to buy in bulk. But if you are looking for "packaged" stuff, check out major brands e.g. Dell, HP, or Lenovo.

The cheapest you will probably get is if you actually where to build these machines.
You can check out parts over at newegg.com.

awesome thanks i will check it out.

plz more of those kind of links if you can

Pomsler

Last edited:
Dell will be your best bet for everything. They can make you a package deal. Contact their business office.

For education, there are many pre-used (refurbished) computer companies. Look around in google and you should be able to find some. They offer 'open-box' computers at discounted prices.

Iirc, I used to buy viglen and RM for 250/350/450 pounds for differently Alec's beginner/intermediate/expert builds

They came with keyboards, mice and monitors.

That would have been about six years ago when I was working in a university. Prices would have probably changed by now.

Bulk but discounts would not have. And 24 is not bulk...

Back
Top Bottom