Want reviews of new budget pc:)

TheNonchalantGamer

Baseband Member
I am building a new budget pc...sort of an htpc/moderate gaming pc. Here are the specs I was going to get:

Case:COOLER MASTER HAF 912 RC-912-KKN1 Black SECC.

Motherboard:ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS Socket AM3+ 760G mATX AMD.

CPU:AMD FX 6100 Black Edition 3.3GHz Six-Core Socket A.

CPU aftermarket Cooler:Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo.

PSU: Inland Gold Series ILG-500-2 500 Watt ATX Power Supply

RAM: 4 gb Corsair Vengeance Ram DDR3 1600 mHz.

160 gig hard drive.

SATA dvd drive...

Just a HIS radeon hd 6450 graphics card for know until I can upgrade to maybe a gtx 650 or something.

Is this an ok build? I am not going for 130 fps just enough to get 25-30 fps on medium(to low if I have 2) settings for most modern games like mw2,black ops,black ops 2,maybe bf3, Planet side 2 etc etc

What do u think? For 250$ I thought it was ok.

Where are you getting the stuff at?

Also change your PSU to Seasonic, proven quality.

Umm I only have 30$ for a psu but I will try. Umm I have a 1TB externalhard drive I can use for everything but programs so I am not worried about hard drive space. I am getting the processor,motherboard and PSU from Micro Center - Computers, Electronics, Computer Parts, Networking, Gaming, Software, and more!. I am getting the case,ram,aftermarket cpu cooler and SATA optical drive from craigslist. They are all in-box brand new. The guy selling them bought it somewhere where u only have 30 days to take stuff back. So all is new.

Why? I dont want to be rude but I only have 300$ MAX and that will take 5-6 months to get if I get it so if that could be kept in mind:)

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

What is the difference?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

The only Piledriver is 190$ and does not come with a motherboard.Is it that much better?

Back
Top Bottom