wifi theives?

hey, BK_123, just got to comment on your signature; all of them are quite true, it takes a good person to say the real truth, and not what people want to here! and an ever better person to say it out loud! so late happy new year cheers!

as that russian henchman from the film MChale's navy would say "no problem"!

Last edited:
OK, i just fond out why it has no login screen, it requires a user name and password to change anything!

Did you customise the router from default settings when installing it at first? if not, diffrent routers use their brand names as the user name and the password is always 1-5 0r 5 0s.......most of the thieves know this.

@pacan101

1. View the active connections first.
2. View MAC Address useing networking tool provided that I made.
3. save the reports and post them up
4. Note! Anti Virus Systems and Windows Defender will see this program as a threat becuase it uses commands from command prompt but it is safe the other reason is becuase it does not contain a security signeture and is not published I am working together some of the AV companys to get my applications excepted.

Link

Kind Regards

well, I didn't install it, the ISP did. I had no say in the matter what they did.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

@Fujitsu_Technician
I run Linux, .exe's don't run on Linux.

Back
Top Bottom