What android Launcher and ROM are you using?

I used to have a HTC Wildfire S running 2.3.5 gingerbread, I hated every minute of using it so glad I have my iPhone now which is much better and easier to use..

That is nothing more than a matter of opinion. I have used Android almost full time since I got a smart phone. I have also run iPhones and Windows Phone 7. iPhones for work and I owned a Windows Phone 7 for a period of time.

Of all of them I would run Android first, then WP7 and then last iOS. So to say that it is much better and easier to use is nothing more than a personal opinion not backed by any facts.

I know plenty of people who have jumped from iOS to Android with no issues, including my sister who knows nothing about technology. She loves to be able to customize her looks on Android, something an iPhone never gave her.

I have tried WP8 as well and it is also very nice to use. But since WP doesnt have the app selection that I need, I stick with Android. You should have at least said that in your opinion instead of trying to say that as a matter of fact statement. :whistling:

i'll also sort the OS'es like this. Android > WP7/8 > IOS.

Where a work there are a great deal of young people. when i talk to some of the iphone users, some actually state that they don't like HTC (or even hate it) and they will never go away from Iphone. when i ask them what phone they had before, most of them had an outdated phone or a cheap phone. HTC wildfire is the cheapest phone from HTC. so by going from that to an iphone 4s, it's like going from a Nissan note to a Ford Taurus. now if we follow the mind of some of the young students, that means that Nissan sucks, because their new Ford Taurus is so much better then their Nissan Note. then i ask: what about the Nissan GT-R? does that suck as well?

Compere price to price. that is unfortunately what a great deal of young's don't understand. don't let one bad experience fool you, and especially when it's a discount phone like a Wildfire.

Btw: i am not talking about you BK_123. i im sure you choose the iphone because you knew it would fit your needs better and you are willing to pay the gold for it.

Last edited:
EchoNatek said:
i'll also sort the OS'es like this. Android > WP7/8 > IOS.

Where a work there are a great deal of young people. when i talk to some of the iphone users, some actually state that they don't like HTC (or even hate it) and they will never go away from Iphone. when i ask them what phone they had before, most of them had an outdated phone or a cheap phone. HTC wildfire is the cheapest phone from HTC. so by going from that to an iphone 4s, it's like going from a Nissan note to a Ford Taurus. now if we follow the mind of some of the young students, that means that Nissan sucks, because their new Ford Taurus is so much better then their Nissan Note. then i ask: what about the Nissan GT-R? does that suck as well?

Compere price to price. that is unfortunately what a great deal of young's don't understand. don't let one bad experience fool you, and especially when it's a discount phone like a Wildfire.

Btw: i am not talking about you BK_123. i im sure you choose the iphone because you knew it would fit your needs better and you are willing to pay the gold for it.

I was thinking that it was time for a change, I had been using androids for a quite a while back then and now using my iPhone it does what I want and I am prepared to pay the price for it..

Back
Top Bottom