Random Chit Chat

So I'm at a cabin thing in a state park. We had a fire going earlier and the racoons were just walking right up to us. I tried scaring them off but they didn't seem to be afraid in the slightest. I guess people just leave food lying around all the time so they've come to associate people with it. Probably not good. They are cute though. I wanted to give one of them a hug if it wouldn't rip my face off for touching it.

Also I seem to have left a piece of my camera at home, so it's now held together with electrical tape. Hope that holds up for the next few days.

Last edited:
The raccoons would probably try and attack you, shred you to bits, you know that kind of thing, be careful and do survive and prepared for next time ;)

Today I'm a nurse on my day off ! Dads got a nasty cold and cough so hes in bed and I'm running up and down stairs, cups of tea, TV mag, breakfast, lunch ... man flu :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah we can be a PITA sometimes. When I get sick I can't lay in bed. My crew won't let me. But I do let them know the more they are around me the more likely they are to catch what I have. You'd be surprised at how well that works.

Back
Top Bottom