Help please?

If ya'll idea of learning is to abuse it till it breaks then something's wrong. That is so wrong on so many levels.

Yup agreed with you. Its not like to abuse it till it breaks but while trying it may break..
I have learned by my mistakes and not by abusing it.. I want to make a thing clear that we have serious voltage issues here where I live and you all may be knowing the consequences of the voltage fluctuation.. So my PSU have got faulty due to it.. And I don't know how to change a transformer in its circuit board and it was costing the same as new.. So I opened it.. I don't think wasting a waste thing is bad.. and instead after opening it I could use its inner components.. and that's not for fun and enjoyment..
I think many can spoon feed you about everything but until you see and do it you can't get it actually.. and you can read the mechanism of anything but when you see it actually everything becomes clear.. and I have opened the items only for its mechanism.. and didn't destroy them they can be packed again the same.. except the hard disk.. which wasn't repairable.. and it may be repairable but would you repair a 8 GB hard disk at that cost you can get a pen drive of more storage..
I agree with you that opening things for fun and enjoyment is waste.. but I don't think opening these things are waste and that too for some knowledge..

Yup agreed with you. Its not like to abuse it till it breaks but while trying it may break..
I have learned by my mistakes and not by abusing it.. I want to make a thing clear that we have serious voltage issues here where I live and you all may be knowing the consequences of the voltage fluctuation.. So my PSU have got faulty due to it.. And I don't know how to change a transformer in its circuit board and it was costing the same as new.. So I opened it.. I don't think wasting a waste thing is bad.. and instead after opening it I could use its inner components.. and that's not for fun and enjoyment..
I think many can spoon feed you about everything but until you see and do it you can't get it actually.. and you can read the mechanism of anything but when you see it actually everything becomes clear.. and I have opened the items only for its mechanism.. and didn't destroy them they can be packed again the same.. except the hard disk.. which wasn't repairable.. and it may be repairable but would you repair a 8 GB hard disk at that cost you can get a pen drive of more storage..
I agree with you that opening things for fun and enjoyment is waste.. but I don't think opening these things are waste and that too for some knowledge..

Opening up obsolete or damaged components for parts or investigating purposes is not abuse.

Well if the computer is still able to function then I say yes..
I can see you never actually have done an apprenticeship or courses with practical experience for reason is this is what instructors actually do at times, not just all theory lessons....how else do you think you are going to learn in classes other than on job experience.
Most people throw away good quality working obsolete products to land fill.....that is abuse/waste IMO.

MMM said:
I can see you never actually have done an apprenticeship or courses with practical experience for reason is this is what instructors actually do at times, not just all theory lessons.....

Well excuse me I have done courses before and I have said it in many posts that involve practical work..

Yeh I bought myself an alienware m5500 something I forgot it was cheap well let me just say it wasn't working by the time I finished but the mistakes I did I will never do again you just net to try things out for yourself and youtube the Internet and this fourm is all you will probly ever need good luck mate :)

Back
Top Bottom