Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, i've been using Firefox for around 3 years. I used to use IE, I'm still on IE verson 6 and only use it get custom Windows updates.

ParalizedTime said:
Used to use firefox, then I discovered chrome...

Yes I was like that, When I am at my course I do have to use Firefox because the proxy is configured to work with that and chrome doesn't always like it..

Apparently if you have an iOS device that you use iCloud its best to use Safari because it handles it better, My sister was trying to fix her iCloud on her iOS devices through chrome and it wouldn't work, She looked on the Apple website and it said that iCloud works best using Safari..

Apparently if you have an iOS device that you use iCloud its best to use Safari because it handles it better, My sister was trying to fix her iCloud on her iOS devices through chrome and it wouldn't work, She looked on the Apple website and it said that iCloud works best using Safari..

Suppose thats one way to get people to use your product(s). Say it works best in your product and then walla :p

Ahh that sort of explains it then. I use Windows and the times I used Safari it was, to be nicely crap. It kept displaying each new tab as like another browser open (when displaying in the taskbar) if that makes sense.

Any fix for that? Or if not, I'll stick with chrome :p

When ever I connect my iPhone to my laptop I have to unplug it then plug it in again and it can be very temperamental at times..

Back
Top Bottom