what did Santa bring everyone

Well I bought myself a new Ford Ranger for Xmas, just the usual clothes from the kids.

I don't like them, Round at my local shop there are two brothers who have the exact some car and number plates only a number difference, They look horrible, Get a holden they are awesome :D

Last edited:
I don't like them, Round at my local shop there are two brothers who have the exact some car and number plates only a number difference, They look horrible, Get a holden they are awesome :D
I have owned Holdens & Fords for over 35 years, the Ranger beats the Holden Colorado, Nissan Navararas, Mazda bt-50 and the Mitsubishi Tritons...
The only vehicle that beats the Ranger is Toyota but unfortunately out of my price range.

I have test driven all the models, the Colorado is too bland in features and looks...also underpowered to the Ranger.

Actually the Ranger is good value for dollar and was voted best 4x4 this year and when you get your licence to drive then you might start to know your vehicles from good to bad.

Last edited:
You're not missing out on anything. Those things are garbage. Android only really works on a touchscreen device. Personally, I'd take the bench grinder (you can exchange it for a working one, right?).
its not that it doesn't work, its light doesn't turn on and its brand new

Back
Top Bottom