wifi theives?

pacan101

Baseband Member
i know, i know it's been a while, but my family has a wifi problem: there is during the day at least 2-3 unknown computers on our router. I have logged into the wifi router admin page, and found 2-3 extra devices all computers, well tomorrow, I'm going to find the MAC addresses of our devices that don't have a name; 2 android netbooks, an ipod touch, 2 computers, a blueray player, and my original xbox, of those devices, I know the ip addresses of the xbox, my computer and dads computer. well I want to know is it possible to find a certain IP or MAC, like to physically find the device? maybe with a linux laptop?

ok pluged the MAC of an unknown device and it came up with an abocom device, we don't have any devices of that brand. thanks, but doI go around the area asking if the neighbours have that brand of router?

Instead I suggest you to change your security so no one can use your wifi.. And as I said I am not so expert in this.. As I have never used wifi but have configured many routers of some friends.. so other members will surely help you.. :)

Back
Top Bottom