Dual Boot Ubuntu 12.10 w/ Win8 - Need Help!

ok.. another trick..
insert the ubuntu disk or if you have the iso image then mount it.. open it. Double Click on wubi.exe.. An pop-up window will open then in that select Demo and Full Installation. Then select the option Help me to boot from CD and click on finish. Let it install the boot menu and then reboot your computer..

ok.. another trick..
insert the ubuntu disk or if you have the iso image then mount it.. open it. Double Click on wubi.exe.. An pop-up window will open then in that select Demo and Full Installation. Then select the option Help me to boot from CD and click on finish. Let it install the boot menu and then reboot your computer..

Thanks, I thought this might work, but when I click on that file it says that there isn't a program on my pc that can run it...

This is getting ridicules, I hate windows.

Thanks, I thought this might work, but when I click on that file it says that there isn't a program on my pc that can run it...

This is getting ridicules, I hate windows.

Oh.. i am out of any more options now.. :p
I didn't had any problem getting into ubuntu in my win 8 desktop.. don't know why you are getting it..

I appreciate the help. Probably has to do with my limited understanding of how to make it work. I'm sure I'm skipping a step or missing something.

Back
Top Bottom