Laptop Help

tobyywong

Beta member
Hey,
I'm a student and I need to get a new laptop. I am thinking about getting a Macbook as it's pretty good (I think) and the school has special educational pricing for it. Only problem is, I can't choose between the Macbook Air 13 inch or the Macbook Pro 13 inch. Which on should I get? I want good battery life and a screen with good viewing angles. I don't mind the extra weight on the Macbook Pro but is it worth it? I need my laptop for editing (Photoshop, Flash, Aftereffects, etc.) and also some gaming time (Minecraft, NFS The Run). Also what configuration should I get them in? Thanks a lot!!!

P.S
Just wanted to share this with you.
My current laptop is an HP Probook 5220m (Which sucks. I was forced to buy this by the school). I broke the Screen, Motherboard, USB, Keyboard, Webcam, and the Charger. It's good that I have accidental warrentry which covered for my breaks and replaced them for me.

I have both of them, and mainly use air.
to use air, there's no problem doing general tasks (web, mail, videos), but playing 3D fps games, it gives off a lot of fever.

i think pro is good if you can buy, but air is not so bad.

I have heard from my operating systems teacher, who is a big apple user reakons don't get macbook airs, they are poorly built. What do you think?

Just wanted to share this with you.
My current laptop is an HP Probook 5220m (Which sucks. I was forced to buy this by the school). I broke the Screen, Motherboard, USB, Keyboard, Webcam, and the Charger. It's good that I have accidental warrentry which covered for my breaks and replaced them for me.
What the heck you do that poor thing, run over it?

Back
Top Bottom