what did Santa bring everyone

Thunderstorm with 2 inches of rain starting just before day break and on to around dark tonight. Power out at 10am for 45 minutes. Cable out for 3 hours after that. Cable came back on and the phones along with the internet went out for 12 hours. Lost the programming on the phones.
Guests being a**holes and my staff being stuck in stupid.
Just another day at the asylum...

And here Wednesday moring, both my 300 and 500 gal propane tanks are empty. I wondered why the heat stopped working in my apartment. Brrrrr.

Gave my friend a scarf I had crocheted. He got a wii u for christmas, so he gave me the old wii since the only console I had is an original playstation. I also got a new camera tripod from my mother.

• 32" TV
  • Clothes
  • Atari (preloaded with 75 games)
  • Full Tower Gaming case
  • 5.25 Bay fan controller / temp monitor
  • Case lighting
  • MP3 player for truck
  • Digital photo frame
  • Coffee mug with pictures of my kids
  • Bonus
  • Job offer

I was most excited about the last on the list... even though I kind of turned it down.

Last edited:
iPwn said:
[*]32" TV
[*]Clothes
[*]Atari (preloaded with 75 games)
[*]Full Tower Gaming case
[*]5.25 Bay fan controller / temp monitor
[*]Case lighting
[*]MP3 player for truck
[*]Digital photo frame
[*]Coffee mug with pictures of my kids
[*]Bonus
[*]Job offer

I was most excited about the last on the list... even though I kind of turned it down.

What kind of job were you offered?

What kind of job were you offered?

I can't go into too much detail as employees under me sometimes visit this site. They'll probably figure it out anyway considering recent events.

It was as a private consultant. The pay was extremely generous, but I would be spending most days doing nothing. I can't live like that. I'd rather be in the trenches working than in my underwear playing Xbox all day.

Back
Top Bottom