what did Santa bring everyone

Well I got my new iPod dock, laptop bag, laptop cooler tray, clothes from my parents and grandparents, heaps of lollies :p , DVDs, those dr dre beats headphones, body washes, $50 (still debating what to do with it), new little tv DVD combo for my room, so I am happy with what I have gotten.

Well I got my new iPod dock, laptop bag, laptop cooler tray, clothes from my parents and grandparents, heaps of lollies :p , DVDs, those dr dre beats headphones, body washes, $50 (still debating what to do with it), new little tv DVD combo for my room, so I am happy with what I have gotten.

Oooooo heaps of lollies :D

I got 4 games pair of headphones and a joystick AND I GOT MY FLIGHT SIM X GOLD !!!!

Wooooo
But carnt get rage to work on my pc don't know why and my flight sim wont connect to the Internet strange but bets crimbo ever

Thunderstorm with 2 inches of rain starting just before day break and on to around dark tonight. Power out at 10am for 45 minutes. Cable out for 3 hours after that. Cable came back on and the phones along with the internet went out for 12 hours. Lost the programming on the phones.
Guests being a**holes and my staff being stuck in stupid.
Just another day at the asylum...

Thunderstorm with 2 inches of rain starting just before day break and on to around dark tonight. Power out at 10am for 45 minutes. Cable out for 3 hours after that. Cable came back on and the phones along with the internet went out for 12 hours. Lost the programming on the phones.
Guests being a**holes and my staff being stuck in stupid.
Just another day at the asylum...

Damn. sounds like you had a disaster X-Mas. Sorry to hear that.

I got some books, sweets, chocolate and a broken gtx660 ti :(.

a broken one? that sucks. Was it a used card?

I got Dad a Rat 5 Gaming Mouse, Mum Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Women's Fragrance, Twink a new Cat basket.

I got A Fluffy Winter Coat and a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Elite Mechanical Keyboard ... very happy :)

And what did Twink get you?

I had assorted DVDs, chocolate, calendars, socks (got to be done) and a pair of stargazing binoculars. Typically, the forecast is now cloudy for the next week or two...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom