what did Santa bring everyone

muz

Golden Master
I havent opened all my presents yet im waiting to go and see my parents in an hour or so .

But so far
My gf bought me a few books , one about digitial photography and one about special forces , some war movies , a lego storage brick thing , a lego torch keyring . some marshmallow fluff .
I also have a bottle of courvosier vsop cognac from my gf's parents which I look forward to having a drink of later .

nice presents.
i got kitchen stuff, a chair and an Samsung 256GB SSD. so i am happy with mine aswell.

is it true that in the USA people are first opening there presents the 25th?

Our family opens presents on the evening of the 24th.

I got some DVD's, a sweater, 2 pairs of pants, socks and a back scratcher.

I opened my presents from my gf on the 21st because that's the only time we got to be together over the whole christmas period , im working x mas eve and boxing day and then normal from the 27th so dont really get a day off apart from x mas day and we both spend x mas day with our parents so we go out for dinner and share presents a few days before x mas .
However presents from the rest of my family on the morning of the 25th

X mas isnt just about getting presents what did you buy other people . I bought my gf some books and dvd's shes into and a few other bits
I bought my dad a bottle of brandy and a mug ,
I bought my mum some slippers and a blanket with sleeves
I bought my sister some nail polish , a mug and a few other bits

i got my oldest little sister a necklace, and the young 11y old got a laptop bag and a small mouse (she got a laptop by our parents, and i knew that). my mom and dad got a book with pages about family and friends. we all had to write a personal text for our own page.
my sister was in on that present aswell, and she did most the work.... i payed the most money however :D

My GF went crazy and bought me a bunch of stuff including a set of PJs, a dress shirt and tie, beer and a cheesehead hat.

I got her a new laptop.

My parents got me a pair of 23" Full HD Asus monitors.

I got a bunch of candy (in my stocking), Assassin's Creed 3, a knife, and a staple gun. (I mentioned to my mother that a staple gun would be useful for certain things around the house a few weeks ago)

I've gotten, clothes, aftershave, a travel pillow, a nice metal clipper lighter (metal version of the plastic lighter) a bottle of whiskey, a few other things. best present of all though. a Rasberry pi :)

I got Dad a Rat 5 Gaming Mouse, Mum Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Women's Fragrance, Twink a new Cat basket.

I got A Fluffy Winter Coat and a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Elite Mechanical Keyboard ... very happy :)

A Lenovo Laptop was ordered for me...Kinda underwhelming in it's specs...Don't know if I'll be able to play any of my new games well on it. Also got a Certified Data Laptop Bag along with it, but the laptop isn't here yet.

Other than that, I got designer cologne and aftershave, lots of clothes, $50 (which I'll use to upgrade the RAM in my new Lenovo from 4GB to 8GB, yes, it actually will come with 4GB! Or if gaming on it is terrible, I'll use it to fix and further upgrade my Certified Data) a West 49 hoodie and a high-end shaving kit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom