Cell Phone

But still the best :p using one right now:)

Why buy the iPhone 5 there is nothing really different about it compared to the 4/4S except that's it bigger, a better camera and features and few other things, I don't really won't the iPhone 5, I am happy with my iPhone 4S :)

phones usually gets more expensive when they get bigger. crApples Iphone5 are not at all an exception.
it's WAY to expensive, and you can get HTC's and Samsungs flagships with more then 4,6 inches displays for less then the 16gb version Iphone5. you can get a high end 4-4,3 inch phone with android for like 50-60% the price of an 4 inch iphone.
so i'll ague against it being the best phone. i'll called it the best ripoff on the current phone marked.

That's why got the 4s cause it has what I want and it does what I want it to do, I don't care about a better camera as I don't always take photos..

yeah, and besides that the iphones 4s camera is still pretty damn good.

i'm still not a fan of the iphone 4s, but i like it more then the Iphone5, due to it's price.

Yes so do I, I have already seen people putting there iPhone 5 up for sale or trade on Facebook and trading classifies sites wanting $600-$1000au for them it's just crazy..

Last edited:
I got my iPhone5 on a plan so I have the insurance etc - not outright. Works out to be a bit more than buying it outright, but in the process I am paying for if it breaks I can get a new one.

Back
Top Bottom