Random Chit Chat

Fair enough then, Yes that's something you never want to happen and maybe kind of awkward ..

Haha if only it was just awkward. More like, the ex wasn't over yet he believed she was (she was in middle of a trip to deposit her furniture at her parents). He started pounding on the door stating that he'd break it down if I didn't let him in. Being ex-army he's defiantly capable so I called the cops and sat on the other side of the door with a gun trained on it until the cops came.

As a side note, cops come very fast when you live in a state with castle doctrine and you've armed yourself in case someone breaks down the door.

Did have a few ... just got up ... 11.25am :rofl:

Lol nice! sounds like you did have a few for me :) Have a few more! I worked 70 hours last week and I still gotta go back in today :(

Nice girl, good tea, nice evening. A bit short, only 3 hours. Way to overworked to do more :( Bloody year's end. Don't go into the corporate sector, folks!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my two Presario R4000's arrived yesterday, it stopped posting to the internal screen but works on the external, also doesnt detect the battery, and i cant upgrade the cpu cause it uses a desktop 939 not a mobile 754...

I hope the screen on the second one works whenever it arrives, if it does and its battery works, i'll have a $70 windows 7 laptop and a parts machine :D

Back
Top Bottom