Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gateway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ASUS

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
well i just tied the hp pavillion with other.... my computers a hp pavillion dv5... hence why im on here wanting people to see my parts for a new build! need peoples thoughts.

1. Asus K43U Laptop x2
2. Compaq Evo D510 Convertible Minitower
3. Acer Aspire SA85
4. Acer Aspire RC511
5. Compaq Presario C700
6. Compaq Presario CQ62
7. iMac
8. MacBook
9. HP Pavilion s7545a Slimline

Last edited:
...wow. you sure got allot of computers BK_123

my last post was a little short and cold, so i will repost.

I have build my own computer 3 years ago, and i have upgraded that to handle it's age. (by adding a better GPU and an extra HDD for RAID0) i also have a work laptop. it's a Lenovo 14 inch... something.... i don't currently have it by my side. it has an I3 2,4 sandy CPU.

before my build i have had 2 DELL desktops.
as for laptops i have had an ASUS, HP and a Lenovo s12 netbook before my new Lenovo work laptop.
the asus one got old. the Lenovo S12 got stolen, and i sold the HP for a cheap price to my sister because she needed one more then i did.

EchoNatek said:
...wow. you sure got allot of computers BK_123

That's every pc we have, the Acer rc511 I have to get from my aunt, the Acer sa85 I need to get going again, the compaq c700 just needs a new HDD, charger and i have some ram to upgrade it with to 2gb and the compaq evo I am waiting on a IDE to Sata converter to come off eBay and then put that back together, so I am gonna be having some fun..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom