Random Chit Chat

Yes. I've been on hormone replacement meds for a while now.

Might be as you transition the meds are causing hormonal imbalances in your brain. Go back to whomever put you on them and tell them about how you're thinking. I'd venture they won't need details but just the Readers Digest version. Might need to make some adjustments on what and how much you're taking.
Then on the other hand I could be talking out my backside. But it never hurts to explore all avenues.

Might be as you transition the meds are causing hormonal imbalances in your brain. Go back to whomever put you on them and tell them about how you're thinking. I'd venture they won't need details but just the Readers Digest version. Might need to make some adjustments on what and how much you're taking.
Then on the other hand I could be talking out my backside. But it never hurts to explore all avenues.

I guess it's possible, but I actually feel less bad now than before I started taking them. It also cured my migraines for some reason.

I do get crazy mood swings on occasion, but I was told that those are normal and should go away eventually.

^Have fun :santa:

I'm going out with the wife, kid, and mother-in-law....I have to behave. Dinner then shopping....:santa:

*= WildCat =* said:
Friday night and going out with some girlfriends for a little drink ... hope I can behave :lol:

jmacavali said:
^Have fun :santa:

I'm going out with the wife, kid, and mother-in-law....I have to behave. Dinner then shopping....:santa:

Hope you both enjoy yourself, I think today is another day at home for me as I have been spending a lot of time at home lately..

Friday night and going out with some girlfriends for a little drink ... hope I can behave :lol:

Hope you had a few for me!

I gotta stay home and keep an eye on my ex as she moves things out of my apartment. Hopefully I don't have to call the cops again like I did last night...

celegorm said:
Hope you had a few for me!

I gotta stay home and keep an eye on my ex as she moves things out of my apartment. Hopefully I don't have to call the cops again like I did last night...

How annoying, I would just get all her stuff and put it at the door that way she just takes it and goes..

How annoying, I would just get all her stuff and put it at the door that way she just takes it and goes..

Meh, she cheated so I'm not lifting a finger to help her.

Just hoping the "new guy" doesn't decide to randomly show up to "help" again

Back
Top Bottom