Whats Your Weather Like ?

House sitting in Milton Keynes, isn't it strange that for all we know you could be house sitting down my street? I could have been in the same shops as you or sat next to you at traffic lights?

Strange world we live in!!

Probably happened plenty of times, I use to work in Milton Keynes, First in Shenley wood, then in Caldecote.

I'm house sitting in Bletchley not Milton Keynes. (but it's the same difference really!)

Probably have more of a chance of seeing my missus in Milton Keynes since she works there, (works for the ambulance service)

Warmer today but a bit wet :)

28_zps91cc822a.png

Probably happened plenty of times, I use to work in Milton Keynes, First in Shenley wood, then in Caldecote.

I'm house sitting in Bletchley not Milton Keynes. (but it's the same difference really!)

Probably have more of a chance of seeing my missus in Milton Keynes since she works there, (works for the ambulance service)

Another interesting twist my sister works for the NHS. Booking appointments and x-rays and operations and stuff.

Just rain on Sat here. Looks like we are going to be back to 'normal' temps next week too. Highs around 32°F (0°C).

Back
Top Bottom