Hey guys need your thoughts!

I have a raidmax case, and I wish I'd gone with something else. I recommend this for your budget: Newegg.com - NZXT GAMMA Classic Series GAMA-001BK Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

It's a little less flashy, and there's no window, but there is an esata on the front, and the two fan bays on the top mean you can use a huge radiator for water cooling, or even just 2 140/120mm fans. And the psu is mounted in the bottom which will make your tower less likely to tip. Oh and it's $10 cheaper since its on sale.

Edit: you will have to bring your own fans as the nzxt case only comes with 1of6, if you end up going with the raidmax, I'd suggest getting new fans for it too as the fans from raidmax I have are LOUD.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice... i really do like the case going to take my chance with it :angel: wish me luck! any other concerns/thoughts? i think everythings good for what ill be paying :D -Branden

I would have gone for the Western Digital WD Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive ... but then its more expensive :)

I would lose the low profile ready card. They are typically more expensive than an equivalent standard card.

I would lose the low profile ready card. They are typically more expensive than an equivalent standard card.

Agree, if you want a HD 6670 Brandensbeast I use the ASUS HD6670 and very pleased with it :) >

08_zps31cf0a39.png

50_zps56b3452c.png

Alright thanks for the suggestion...that costs a little out of my budget..ummm im not one to care for graphics they dont really bother me at all...it says that card can run diablo 3 and other games at max settings and id never put anything that demanding on it.it comes out to 575 without rebates and coupons (45 dollars in rebates and idk amount in coupons) so would this build be able to run world of tanks and say dayz at mid to high settings?

Back
Top Bottom