What Are You Currently Listening to?

Re: What are you listening to ?

Right now I am listening to Domino - Jessie, Some lyrics I like in this are "Take me down like I'm a domino"...

Doesn't anyone here use Pandora? If not I HIGHLY recommend it.

Just to show off my musical diversity, here's every station I have and I listen to them all depending on my mood, what I'm doing, or who I'm with. Right now it's Country BBQ.

Disney
Kids Christmas
Darius Rucker
Toddler
Country BBQ
Hip Hop Road Trip
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Chris Young
Boyz II Men
Rob Zombie
Adele
Whitney Houston
Smooth Jazz
R. Kelly
Christmas
Journey
Aerosmith
Eminem
Today's Hits
Today's Country

I find that spotify is actually way better than pandora for the radio nowadays. It also lets you listen to any song you want, and the sharing features are pretty nice.

After a few years of pandora, my stations all have thumbs up (or down) and I've added variety to each one and they are pretty much spot on with how I want them.

What kills me is like what just happened earlier today.

I had some hard-core paperwork to get through, stuff that's boring and I've been putting off for too long. So I closed my office down, shut off the lights, put on my headphones and cranked up my Rob Zombie station. I'm rocking out crushing the paperwork and right after Living Dead Girl it goes into a Home Depot commercial. Talk about mood killer. :rofl: At least its only 30 seconds and only every 6-10 songs or so.

After a few years of pandora, my stations all have thumbs up (or down) and I've added variety to each one and they are pretty much spot on with how I want them.

What kills me is like what just happened earlier today.

I had some hard-core paperwork to get through, stuff that's boring and I've been putting off for too long. So I closed my office down, shut off the lights, put on my headphones and cranked up my Rob Zombie station. I'm rocking out crushing the paperwork and right after Living Dead Girl it goes into a Home Depot commercial. Talk about mood killer. :rofl: At least its only 30 seconds and only every 6-10 songs or so.

Do you not have adblock? I don't remember pandora ever having ads, except for on my phone.

They are part of the station. Both phone and PC have them. It's how they pay for the songs. You can pay $5 a month to get "ad-free listening".

Back
Top Bottom