Problem-blue screen, i need help

Lujz1973

Beta member
Hello,
I have problem when i like to watch something on youtube, my sistem is stop working and then come blue screen. For better unterstand the problem I make video what my computer do. Video: Problem with my computer! - YouTube
Thanks for help and some idea how to fix my problem.

You need to disable automatic reboot.

Start > Right-click Computer > click Properties.
Follow path on attached image "BSODenable.png"

In the BSOD on your PC (BSOD.png below) it shows error 0x00000116.
Reason: atikmpag.sys - Address [...]

Some Google'ing suggested that this Microsoft Fixit may resolve. Other threads seemed to indicate motherboard trouble.

I would flush your RAM after applying the FixIt by powering down, removing power plug and then pressing and holding the power button, then a few more presses. Boot up and test.

Attachments

• BSODenable.jpg
    BSODenable.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 6
  • BSOD.PNG
    BSOD.PNG
    95.9 KB · Views: 5
From what I can read it appears the graphics card driver may be crashing and not recovering properly.

This would make sense as I pretty sure that Flash, that is used on youtube, can and does use hardware decoding when it's available.

Try updating your graphics card drivers then perhaps see if there is a newer version of Flash available.

Also, just out of curiosity, see if you still have this issue when you use google chrome.

I have got this problem many times.. Remove and reconnect ur hard disk.. for me it works.. and also clean ram slot and reinsert it..

Blue screens are typically caused by software errors in device drivers: in Windows systems by poorly written device drive , They can also be caused by physical hardware faults, such as faulty RAM memory or power supplies, overheating of components, or hardware which is run beyond its specification limits . On the other hand, registry damage,corrupted program and viruses are the major causes of computer blue screen,too.
You can verify which one of the above issues you've got, and then try the related solution.
1.you should better check your application logs in event viewer,for errors or warnings that might provide causes.
2.update your drivers and BIOS.
3.if the above steps are useless, you should try
Windows Boot Genius to fix it.

error code
0×000000114

file in question
atikmpag.sys

Appears it has to do with an ATI graphics card/drivers. One item I read said his card was in the 8x slot when it should have been in the 16x slot.
Here's the best answer I found > Random BSOD's on Win 7 64-bit; Caused by atikmdag.sys. Need - Microsoft Community

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

I have got this problem many times.. Remove and reconnect ur hard disk.. for me it works.. and also clean ram slot and reinsert it..

Useless answer. It's a software issue. How in the world would disconnecting the hard drive have anything to do with resolving the problem?

Last edited:
How to set password before installed any software on computer.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

How to download windows xp n 7

How to set password before installed any software on computer.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

How to download windows xp n 7

For that u can make user accounts. One adminstrator account and the other simple account with no admin rights. So the people logged in with other account won't have permission to install any software.
And u have to buy the windows 7 or xp cd from any retailer or online store..

Back
Top Bottom