My Christmas Gift

Just switching out for now.

I purchased an HP Pavilion to start. Thus far, I've upgraded;
256GB SSD
Radeon 6770
500w PSU

Case is here tomorrow(thanks to supplier)
Motherboard + chip will be next upgrade

Old parts will be used to make sons PC.

Going back to the original super mario - I'll play anyone at the battle mode. Anytime. We played it at the student house I used to live in almost every day, learnt all the dirty tactics ... mwaha.

You mean Super Mario Bros 3 because I'd accept that challenge? We need to retrofit these old consoles with internet connection.

Even better would be if you meant Mario Cart on the super nintendo. I'd be even quicker to take on that challenge.

Though in fairness to myself, I haven't played either in probably 5-10 years...

You mean Super Mario Bros 3 because I'd accept that challenge? We need to retrofit these old consoles with internet connection.

Even better would be if you meant Mario Cart on the super nintendo. I'd be even quicker to take on that challenge.

Though in fairness to myself, I haven't played either in probably 5-10 years...

Oh yes.

(Not mario kart though, I suck at that and it always makes me nauseous...)

Always thought about re-writing the mario battle game for PC, trying to keep as much of the original sounds / graphics / gameplay as possible but adding on support for LAN / internet play...

I love playing Mario kart and the rest of the Mario series, Its a great classic, Some of newer games just aren't the same like the old ones.

Surprisingly I am getting my iPhone tomorrow, I am over the moon and cant wait :D

Back
Top Bottom