Congratz BK_123 - 1000 posts

*= WildCat =*

Daemon Poster
2297.gif

Well done ... Kiss

Very nice! 500 posts in a month is good!

I think even when I was active for the first year I only averaged like 6 posts per day or something. Of course with the 2 year or so break I took recently that has made my posts per day count drop.

Lol, I've been here for over 7 years... still under 1000. Not got too long to go though. Maybe only a couple of months!

Lol, I've been here for over 7 years... still under 1000.

It's not that bad, Members like foothead who have been here for like 3 years have managed to get over 9000 which is impressive, If your like me always on here like everyday you will get there..

Last edited:
Of course, the real question is who can get so many as to cause an overflow into the negatives ;)

It's one thing to have 1000 posts. It's another to have 1000 helpful ones. Congrats dude.

PS, I honestly hadn't look until this post and I don't want to rain on your parade, but I'm 7 away from 3000.

good job BK_123
I am looking forward to getting a 4 digit number on my Posts count. ^^
btw: i was wondering what the "BK" in your name stands for?

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

PS, I honestly hadn't look until this post and I don't want to rain on your parade, but I'm 7 away from 3000.

Ohh SNAP. :D

There was a time also when this forum was crazy busy. You could login overnight and have 2 pages of unread threads to get through, in each section. It's slowed down over the years that I've been here, although it's picking up again lately :)

Back
Top Bottom