Where Do You Like To Shop Online And In Store

Do You Prefer To Shop Online Or In Store

• Total voters

BK_123

Golden Master
Hi all, I am just interested in knowing what some of you favourite places that you like to buy online and in stores..

For most stuff I prefer online, simply because it tends to be cheaper and you don't have to fight through big crowds, especially this time of year!

However there are sometime when online shopping just won't do!
I don't like buying any of my DJ equipment without getting a hands on experience first. Also as a DJ (although I don't do it so much anymore) there is nothing like going to a record shop, grabbing a stack of Vinyl, going over to the decks and flicking through the tunes and deciding which ones to buy.

MP3s having ruined that!

Exactly doing it online isn't the same going into a store and choosing your vinyl, When I am looking for computer gear I will search online, Have a google and see what that brings up, I love buying my iPhone covers from ebay as they are really cheap and a lot of them offer free postage, I am waiting for one to come at the moment, Its yellow and black (I love yellow)..

Online for sure. I'd buy my groceries online if I could. LOL

Why can't you?

Just purely out of interest I thought everywhere had online groceries delivered now?

This gives me an idea for a new thread . . .

Not in the small town of 500 people where I live...:lol:

And also there's a small, locally owned grocery store about 300 yards behind my house I can walk to if I need anything quick. We go to "the big city" when we want to do our real grocery shopping and go to Meijer or Walmart.

Ahhh Ok.

still 300 yards away that's what you call a "convenience store"

I prefer to buy in store because I don't have to wait for it to arrive, and I like supporting local business. However, online is often cheaper, so I do spend online a lot...

Another reason I go online is because of selection. They have every color/style/make/model/etc/etc online, where they may not in the store.

Back
Top Bottom