How Do You Spend Christmas?

We go up north to see my great grandma and all of my cousins :p Seems like we're the only 6 down here hehe...

We were going to go on a trip to a warmer climate (like Key West, Florida) with my wife/son/parents/sister but ended up not.

Anyone here going on a holiday during the Christmas period or a bit after it..
I'll be off work the last 2 weeks of the year and we have an RV trip planned for New Year's. Will be ringing in the new year with friends at a campground in the redwoods of N Calif, USA.

strollin said:
I'll be off work the last 2 weeks of the year and we have an RV trip planned for New Year's. Will be ringing in the new year with friends at a campground in the redwoods of N Calif, USA.

Sounds good strollin, hope you enjoy it l..

I just manage to survive.

No joke, I just sat and watched 1984 last year after I made the dinner for a drunk mother and a lazy younger brother. Year before that, her husband walked out. Year before that, my Aunt had passed, two years before that it was my Granmother.

This year, I hope, will be the start of good xmas's - the Girlfriend is invited, along with her twin, to spend it with my family. The Husband just recently returned.

But, I won't be entertaining any BS. So, could end in fireworks - but I'm quite sadistic in that regard, so I'll get a kick out of it. Hahaha, it'll be a fun regardless of what happens.

Last edited:
Gee Connchri you have had some interesting christmas's in the past, Well lets hope this christmas for you and for everyone else here will be very good and enjoyable..

Back
Top Bottom