Whats Your Weather Like ?

25°F (-4°C) this morning. And I'm not many people are even wearing their winter coats yet. :)

I need to replace the thermostat in my apartment. I don't know who's crazier, me or that thing. I set it for 68 and it runs until it's around 80. I'm not sure but I think some one dinked around with the antisipator setting. Give me a digital model any day.

Replaced mine with a programmable. Works great. Expect when we have a break from school and forget and it's 63 in the house (or 77 in the summer). LOL.

chuffing freezing this morning.

I'm house sitting in milton keynes at the moment, so having to get up even earlier than normal and de-ice the car was a real pain, and the traffic between MK - Buckingham - Bicester - Oxford - Didcot was terrible (guess people are affraid of slipping on ice and driving slowly.

on top of that I ran out of screen wash on my journey (or it's frozen) -doubtful since it's mixed to "winter concentration"...

All in all I'd rather still be in bed!

chuffing freezing this morning.

I'm house sitting in milton keynes at the moment, so having to get up even earlier than normal and de-ice the car was a real pain, and the traffic between MK - Buckingham - Bicester - Oxford - Didcot was terrible (guess people are affraid of slipping on ice and driving slowly.

on top of that I ran out of screen wash on my journey (or it's frozen) -doubtful since it's mixed to "winter concentration"...

All in all I'd rather still be in bed!

Ha my windscreen wahs froze this morning, half way up the M1 a lorry pulls out in the middle lane and I get this horrible filthy dirt spray all over my wind screen! Made for a fun rest of the journey!!

House sitting in Milton Keynes, isn't it strange that for all we know you could be house sitting down my street? I could have been in the same shops as you or sat next to you at traffic lights?

Strange world we live in!!

I think if we have enough members that can drive, we should get little calling card type things? Like some A5 size print outs to stick in the back wind screen of our cars "I'm a member of ComputerForums.org"

A little warmer tonight as we are expecting rain :)

21.png

Back
Top Bottom