tablet comparison

Go with android.. I have the Assus EEE and love it. Works amazing and fast. Apple is not doing good right now anyways. They are having lots of issues lately. Android is in the lead for marketing and actually apps. A lot of apps on android are free that you would have to pay with apple.two of my freinds have the ipad and hate it and got android tablets. But thats my opinion. I think you would enjoy andoird than apple.

Apple is not doing good right now anyways. They are having lots of issues lately.
Care to explain what you mean? I have an iPad2 and don't have any issues.

Android is in the lead for marketing and actually apps.
Marketing? I see just as many ipad commercials as android - if not more. Can you tell me where you got your numbers for the app store - and more to the point how many of android's apps are junk?

A lot of apps on android are free that you would have to pay with apple.
This is true, no doubt.

Here is some interesting links on Apple. I have to find my link on the app downloads. I have another one where iPhone processors are made from samsung and also its batteries. But now Samsung and Apple are having big issues with each other Samsung up there prices on the parts apple uses.

Here are som just some interesting Links:

Apple Rumored To Begin Trial Production Of iPhone 5S Soon: Farewell Yearly Update Cycle? | TechCrunch

Apple has lost their legal claim to the iPhone name in Mexico

http://www.cultofandroid.com/19791/...saki-explains-why-hes-a-diehard-android-user/

Qualcomm: Apple ‘Should Be Embarrassed' By Its Patent Approach | Cult of Android

Now i am not saying Apple is terrible. My opinion is i think there stuff is crap. MY OPINION so dont take it the wrong way lol some people take that and fricken flip. I just enjoy android and has more to offer.

After much editing and re-editing and re-re-editing this is what my post ends up as:

I wasn't 'fricken flip'ing. To each his own.
This isn't an Apple vs Android vs whatever vs whatever and I don't want it to go there.

jmacavali said:
Care to explain what you mean? I have an iPad2 and don't have any issues.

Marketing? I see just as many ipad commercials as android - if not more. Can you tell me where you got your numbers for the app store - and more to the point how many of android's apps are junk?

This is true, no doubt.

Yes my family has the iPad 2 and we have no problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom