tablet comparison

Id argue not, it no where near the best, just not the worst, it just exists, it is DEFIANTLY the most popular, not because it is the best, because derps follow trends, and the trend is Apple at the moment.

People that understand specs and performance etc, will admit its not the best, even if they use it. I respect these people, because they are aware its not the best but its there choice if they 'prefer it'.

So i argue that Apple Ipad is the most 'Preferred' Tablet, but not the best.
That's why I stated that it was arguable. In your argument you are only looking at the specs but there's more to a tablet than specs. I agree that most of those that buy an iPad do it because it's trendy but many also argue that the Appstore has better and more apps than Android and there are substantially more apps designed specifically for a tablet. That may be more important to someone else than it is to you or me.

Look at how many accessories there are available for an iPad vs what's available for ANY Android device. This might not be important to you but might be very important to someone else. They might argue the iPad is best because of that.

In the old days of computing there was a saying that "Nobody ever got fired for buying IBM." Buying an IBM computer was considered a safe bet. In today's society you could almost change that saying to "Nobody ever got fired for buying an iPad."

He in Australia iPad 2 starts from $399 which I think is very good and cheap, everyone here may not like apple and android produce but both have there cons and pros...

Anyone who is looking for a tablet should consider a Windows 8 hybrid. I'm not saying you have to get one, but they should at least be on your list.

Lenovo Yoga 13, Dell XPS 12, Microsoft Surface

Back
Top Bottom