How Do You Spend Christmas?

that sux for you aswell.
as a stated above. try to find some meetups in your town.

Eh, that wouldn't work for me. I tend to get really bad anxiety around people I don't know.

There is one uncle I have who's been trying to reach out to me, so i may be able to do something with him the day before or day after.

Wake up, open presents, Drink beer, cook lunch, drink beer, eat lunch, drink beer, drink rum, drink beer, drink some more rum, have a nap. That's the traditional Aussie xmas.

Things have gotten bad around here leading to having to lay off one of the staff. So in light of that I'll have to mind the store all day. That's ok I guess. So much for Christmas dinner here.

I will spend the morning with my daughter, and the afternoon with my dad I think.
the evening I shall slowly drink myself half to death.

Wake up, open presents, Drink beer, cook lunch, drink beer, eat lunch, drink beer, drink rum, drink beer, drink some more rum, have a nap. That's the traditional Aussie xmas.

... the evening I shall slowly drink myself half to death.
To me that sucks. I have never understood why most people associate drinking with a good time. I've never found an alcoholic beverage that I considered good tasting and I can have a good time without the need for any stimulant.

to most people it taste good.
Also it's a good stimulant that makes the mood better.
it helps keeping a conversation going.
it's makes jokes more funny.

it also helps calm the nerves if that should be necessary.

but ofcause you can have a good time without. it's just adding to it.

strollin said:
To me that sucks. I have never understood why most people associate drinking with a good time. I've never found an alcoholic beverage that I considered good tasting and I can have a good time without the need for any stimulant.

Exactly why do you need to get drunk just to have a good time, I see on Facebook about kids who are from 13 to 15 saying lets drunk..

Back
Top Bottom