tablet comparison

The iPad is arguably the best tablet available.

Id argue not, it no where near the best, just not the worst, it just exists, it is DEFIANTLY the most popular, not because it is the best, because derps follow trends, and the trend is Apple at the moment.

People that understand specs and performance etc, will admit its not the best, even if they use it. I respect these people, because they are aware its not the best but its there choice if they 'prefer it'.

So i argue that Apple Ipad is the most 'Preferred' Tablet, but not the best.

Its definitely not, its screen is beautiful, and the app store is more advanced about it.

ahh. i see. you just made it look like that you thought it was bullshit. sorry :lol:

I personally wouldn't consider a tablet that costs more than $400. At that price point, I'd rather have a netbook or a laptop.

I prefer the 7" tablets as they are much more portable as well as more affordable.

Agree on both. They will not replace your laptop. i think a tablet is more of a sofa or backpack computer.
so they should be cheep, light and portable.

So i argue that Apple Ipad is the most 'Preferred' Tablet, but not the best.

or just the tablet most people are brainwashed by apple to buy.
remember... it's shiny :lol:
no really, most people that have an ipad have never even tried an Android tablet. i think that's a shame.

remember... it's shiny :lol:

Enough Said ;)

most people that have an ipad have never even tried an Android tablet. i think that's a shame.

And if they do - generally they are the rubbish ones where the owners are wishing the bought an iPad rather than a £100 Tablet which is awful. When really if they weren't so tight in the first place they would have been fine.

no really, most people that have an ipad have never even tried an Android tablet. i think that's a shame.

Hang on let's not go Apple bashing and start saying people that use Apple products and stupid people who don't know about tech or hardware!

I've got an iPad and an iPhone and the iPhone is the best phone I've ever had, I got the original iPhone 1st generation, without any 3G and a measly 1.3 MP camera and like yourselves I thought "old technology put in a shiny case and over priced".

HOWEVER there the user interface was a HUGE bonus for me and was probably the biggest selling point. Also the phone came out with a 1.3MP camera while Sony were releasing their 5MP Cybershot camera phone and I can guarantee if you take a picture with both the 5MP Cybershot and 1.3MP iPhone the iPhone picture looked better. The reason for this was the screen quality and simplicity. Once you got the photos off of the phones the Cybershot picture may have looked better but it was irrelevant back then 95% of pictures taken on a phone never left the phone, therefore they should of looked best on the phone. . . .

I HAVE used a couple of Andoird devices and I'm not a huge fan, I will not deny the capabilities the same as you would be foolish to do with the iPad, but it ultimately comes down to personal preference.

The same with a MacBook pro, again wouldn't buy 1 myself BUT I can guarantee (from experience with friends that own Macbooks) that if you buy a MacBook for £1,300 and it will like a dream for the next 5 years, who can say that about any laptop they have bought (without reformatting every 6 months)?

Sorry about the tangent here people, i guess the moral of the story is,

If you have enough to buy an ipad don't just buy an ipad, explore all you options.

140-180 #Samsung Tab2 7" #Amazon Kindle Fire HD
180-280 #Nexus 7 Q #Samsung Tab2 10.1
280+ #IPad and varients #Samsung Note 10.1 Q #Nexus 10 Q
380+ #Asus Transformer Q #Asus Vivo Q
480+ #Samsung ATIV Q #Asus Infintiy Q

Q = Quad core. These tablets are your best bets. But it depends on your usage.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

HOWEVER there the user interface was a HUGE bonus for me and was probably the biggest selling point.

That is the worst part of Apples products in my view, its so restrictive.
I like the look of there phones and Tablets, (not so much the macs, they look plastic spray painted in glitter)

In defense, it is the general Apple Consumer, i deal with them everyday, and that is what there like, this has a quad core, 'but its not apple'. It does everything better 'but its not apple'.

iPhone4 vs HTC Evo - YouTube

it will like a dream for the next 5 years, who can say that about any laptop they have bought (without reformatting every 6 months)?

The reason for this is they don't let you install crap on there.
I like to install that crap. It makes my life easier.
I like it.
I want to do it.
If i want to do it.
Then something i own.
Should let me do it because its mine.
If its mine why does someone still control it.

Why i like Windows, letting you do what you want to do since 1985.

Rant over.

The reason for this is they don't let you install crap on there.
I like to install that crap. It makes my life easier.
I like it.
I want to do it.
If i want to do it.
Then something i own.
Should let me do it because its mine.
If its mine why does someone still control it.

Why i like Windows, letting you do what you want to do since 1985.

Rant over.

Can you explain exactly what you mean by "crap"?

So are you saying Apple products are cr3p and over priced because the operating system is designed to keep your computer running clean, fast and secure . . . . . . .

Can you explain exactly what you mean by "crap"?

So are you saying Apple products are cr3p and over priced because the operating system is designed to keep your computer running clean, fast and secure . . . . . . .

Yes, because by doing that, there's a lot of stuff you can not do on it.
I find Mac OS-X not logical.

This is a forum for helping people. So im out of this debate. Its unfair on the people who are subscribed to this post for advice.

Hang on let's not go Apple bashing and start saying people that use Apple products and stupid people who don't know about tech or hardware!

i never stated that they where all stupid people. i said that most people how owns an Ipad haven't tried an android yet.
it's true that most people that are not into tech as we are, don't know what's on the marked.
i showed some of the teachers where i work my new android tablet. they where ALL (not kidding... ALL) like: "very nice... is that like an Ipad???"
some people just take what is popular without thinking about what there else is on the marked.
i'm not saying it's a bad buy for them, just that it may not be the best option for some of them.

Back
Top Bottom