Whats Your Weather Like ?

Hairdryer cable would not reach, ...

220px-Verlengsnoer_op_haspel_(extension_cord).jpg

?

;)

It's crazy warm here. It's the beginning of december so we should be around 30-40 degrees (farenheit). The last three days have been around 60. Mother nature is just teasing us and we're going to wake up one day and it's going to be 20 degrees and will stay that way until April....:lol:

I mean, my 400 mile drive to school.
poor planning has lead to a very long spiral driveway snaking round and round your house, adding hours to your journey to school...

seriously though a 400 mile drive, is that the round trip or are you doing 800 miles a day?

poor planning has lead to a very long spiral driveway snaking round and round your house, adding hours to your journey to school...

seriously though a 400 mile drive, is that the round trip or are you doing 800 miles a day?
Lol, no, I get to go home 5 times a year. But yes, 400 miles each way.
And in the UP, it's hard to plan around snow storms. It was supposed to snow on thursday, friday, saturday, and monday. But only light snow on saturday and monday, with none on sunday. Ended up getting close to two feet between thursday and Monday, lol. And about 8" was on Sunday, for my drive.

Last edited:
I am in Australia and we are supposed to be in Summer but at the moment it feels more like winter but we are supposed to be getting some hot weather soon, stupid weather.

30 degrees Celsius and 75% humidity at 8pm...this town blows. Had a max of 39c today.

Back
Top Bottom