Random Chit Chat

I really don't think they're gonna give me any problems. They put up lights at the hotel in Houma the other day. I asked if it was ok here and the boss lady said sure.
So we went through the lights and the only thing working is the icicles lights. I got 4 rope sets for the poles the support the canopy. There's 13 17 foot icicles lights going on the sofet across the front. Then 180 LED light string to outline the entrance to the lobby. And I'm just getting warmed up...
There's a row of short poles with a lighted globe on top of each one. More icicles lights strung across those. Then lighted garland over the check in counter.
And of course the tree. A real tree. Lots of decorations and lights.
Oh and outline each front window with lights.
And yes I'm taking pictures.

My Christmas Desktop Wallpaper :)

Christmasmagic.png

Okay I'm back from my potty break what did I miss? I see a lot of the old guys are still here!

Yea, I've been busy with school and life and flying planes and women and the such. But I still manage to lurk every now and again. Just that technology has evolved so much since I last was keeping up with it I feel like a noob all over again looking at it.

BUT. More important question. Does CVS sell eggnog? I would just drive to giant eagle to buy it, but then I'd need to buy gas, and I was gonna do that next week so I can use my fuel perks and get almost free gas to go home for the holidays. CVS is like 3 blocks from me, but being really lazy, I don't feel like walking there and finding out.

Yea, I've been busy with school and life and flying planes and women and the such.

I did laugh at the thought of you flying a women, whatever that would look like :p

What's eggnog? Am I out of things here in the UK?

Back
Top Bottom