Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Chrome is a peace of crap to me, it doesn't align my pictures right, i hate it

You surely are a strange one.
you LOVE windows XP more then any other OS, even though it's outdated.
you like Vista more than Win7.
i think i can remember you saying that didn't like Linux ether.
You hate Google Chrome.

can't wait to see what's next. ^^

Yes I have to agree there EchoNatek, Windows 7 is a great OS and better than Vista, I don't mind linux it has somethings that Windows doesn't have and a lot of people these days are using browsers other than IE because they know that they are better..

Next time you make a poll like this, give it multiple choice. If you're using more than one the way the poll is set up the data won't be skewed. The way it is now it's skewed 7 ways to Sunday.

I use IE8/9 and firefox. Being a webmaster I have to look at my forum in other browsers to fix appearance and function issues that other browsers may have. It's a little hard to see what you're seeing if I can't see it through your eyes.

setishock said:
Next time you make a poll like this, give it multiple choice. If you're using more than one the way the poll is set up the data won't be skewed. The way it is now it's skewed 7 ways to Sunday.

I use IE8/9 and firefox. Being a webmaster I have to look at my forum in other browsers to fix appearance and function issues that other browsers may have. It's a little hard to see what you're seeing if I can't see it through your eyes.

I see your point but I'm looking for people's no. 1 web browser.

I have Firefox Chrome and IE installed and occasionally use FF and Chrome but my main browser is IE and I'm sure a lot of people's probably use each browser a little but I'm looking for no. 1

i have used opera before aswell. i liked it a lot. to me it worked better then firefox, but when i tried chrome i switched at once.

Back
Top Bottom