Need help with computer boot

sadwner

Beta member
I have a 64 bit window 7 computer. It is having trouble booting.When i tried to launch shortcuts from the desktop it said driver unavailable but when i launch it from its exe it worked. Then shortly after i got a bsod. The next 4 times i launched my computer it goes up to the starting window screen then stays in a black screen. Then after 4 times, it just stayed a black screen as soon as i boot the computer and it keeps flashing from analog and hmdi. Also i can't force shutdown with the powerbutton i have to stop the electricity and it was a hot day when this occured. The mouse also does not receive power but the keyboard does.

I am going to try replacing the monitor cable

restart the computer and see if you can get in to safemode with command prompt.
if safemode will load. when booting try pressing F8 Key and select safemode with command prompt if this allows you to login type the following command in the command prompt windows "sfc /scannow" without quotes and see what the reports states. when completed I will check the system files and weather they are corrupt these may be fix automaticly.

Kind Regards

It's window 7 64 bit

I haven't replaced the monitor cable yet, so all i get is a black screen on computer boot. I am not even sure if the cable is problem but i know the monitor is working

Back
Top Bottom