Post your worst build and pics

rowcon123

Daemon Poster
Ok guys I have been on here a little while now and seen post your best builds and picks and all that so if you guys want for a laugh post ur worst build picks ands specs here enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Post ur worst build and pics

HELLO? HELLO? HELLO? HELLO? HELLO?
Damn what an echo...

Re: Post ur worst build and pics

You can't English.

I'm fixing "ur" in the title of the thread.

well.... i have never build low budget pc's.
i have build 3 core i5 computers and 1 core i7 computer.

I know thought I was going to be a hit and super man I can talk perfect English (sometimes) but I talk like that because I hate this stupid ipad keyboard

Ok guys I have been on here a little while now and seen post your best builds and picks and all that so if you guys want for a laugh post ur worst build picks ands specs here enjoy :)

Did you mean:
Ok guys, I have been on here a little while now and I've seen posts about your best builds and pics and all that so if you guys want a laugh, then post your worst build pics and specs here. Enjoy :).

I doubt that anyone is going to have a pic or build specs from their "worst build" and if so it will just be because it's old. It's not like anyone sets out to build the "worst pc possible" in which case, they just end up using parts from 10 or 15 years ago...which at the time would have been 'best'.

Back
Top Bottom